Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Jan, RN



Whew! The only thing I can think of to say tonight is - I AM EXHAUSTED!!! Worked in Hutch till after 6pm today, then my long drive home. It was a long and very hectic day. Seems strange how much more my feet and legs tire standing and walking around the clinic than riding many miles on my bike. Oh well, you know my theory on that - somehow I don't get the same re-charged feeling. ;) Don't get me wrong - I love my job as a nurse, have worked there for nearly 20 yrs and can't imagine ever working for anyone else. And, now that I'm home and have had a chance to recover a bit - it was a great day!!!




Today's pic was taken by my daughter of me removing stitches from her husband's chin on their kitchen table. My nursing skills often come in handy even OFF the clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment