Hi! Remember me? The one who was going to do daily blogs? Then weekly. Maybe monthly? I'll try to get back into at least weekly. I've decided my life isn't interesting enough on a daily basis. My niece, Tina, was on me tonight about it. "I keep checking every day and there's been NOTHING since the 22nd of January!" So, thanks for the motivation. In honor of Tina, who leads our children's choir at church, I've posted a video of their special music this am. (that's her in the front row doing the actions) For as few children as were there today, they really sang out and did a great job with the actions. Well, most of them did. Little Tabby in front is just shy and CJ (one of the grandsons hiding in the back row) just didn't want to. However, when he got back and sat with Papa, he did the whole thing - actions and all - when HE wanted to. Then tonight, while at Great G & G's, he would run from one end of the living room singing "the rains came down" and back again with "the prayers came up" over and over. At least we knew he has learned the song even if he won't sing it when he's supposed to. This past Thursday, mother had a stent put in her heart. It's amazing how opening up a teeny little artery can give you so much more energy. She was so happy yesterday when she went from the parking lot up to the 4th floor at the hospital (for some followup) without having to stop and rest along the way. Wasn't today a beautiful day? And, no, I did not go riding. I know, hard to believe. It's hard for me to believe. Had planned to, but fell asleep after lunch and didn't wake up till 5pm. Curtis came in just after I got up and said "guess you were needing that, huh?"... evidently ;) Since I last blogged, we've had two major snowstorms, both on the days I was to work in Hutch, so I missed those days. However, I've worked at Sandstone Heights (local nursing home) several times as needed and have actually covered all three shifts at one time or another. Hmmm.... maybe that may have something to do with my need for rest or for my body not knowing what time I should be sleeping?
Thanks for posting the video. Tabby was singing the song to us later in the afternoon too. Some of them just have to do things on their own terms. Glad to see you blogging again!
ReplyDelete